August 23, 2013

Fall projects and a new pattern designed by me!

I've posted pictures of my fall quilts before and many of you have asked where to find the patterns.
So, i will let you know right now!  :)
This fun quilt is from the book
I just love my rooster...a Piece 0'Cake design.  
The next two wall hangings are from
 Cheri Saffiote Payne;  Trick or Treat
this pattern may be hard to find


And last but not least...
Announcing my very first quilt pattern! 
 You can find it on my Craftsy Pattern Store  
I'd love if you follow me on Craftsy! 
i have lots of ideas = patterns to share with you 
coming in the near future!
This quilt is called 
Pumpkin Spice




5 comments:

  1. I like all of your fall quilts. Fall is my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fall quilt. The colors are so well blended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have many homes for rent in Italy and I am sure these quilts should be there. Thanks for the sharing and just keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the whimsical pumpkin patterns

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...